Sunday, October 14, 2012

Naming My New Website



Bluerane is the combination of my first and last name.
My name is Laurane Baugh and I am the new owner of Bluerane.com which will be launching on November 1, 2012.  Bluerane is a maternity and baby boutique which offers chic and trendy clothes for both mom and her expected baby.
Going from real estate to retail is a completely different direction and I am both excited and scared. The last thing I thought I had to worry about was the name of my business.  You see I’ve always wanted to use Rane in any business venture I decided to do but I quickly realized that Rane Maternity and Baby Boutique was not going to happen. Believe it or not Rane is a very popular name on the web.
After that disappointment I decided to go in another direction while still trying to be original.  I tried every name possible before realizing that I won't be happy unless I have Rane somewhere in my website's name.  Deciding to combine my first and last name was how BLUERANE.COM was born and I fell in love with that name immediately. 
Don't forget to join us 11/1/2012 for our grand launch.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment